THE CONSCIOUS BUSINESS MASTERMINDA ONE YEAR PROGRAM IN 2022
‘The Conscious Business Mastermind is a 12 month program of business support, coaching, training and co-working with a group of like-minded conscious business owners.
The 2022 Mastermind is now underway and I’m no longer accepting members into it. The next cohort will start in 2023. To register your interest, complete the form at the bottom of this page.
The idea behind the Mastermind is two-fold:
1. To create and facilitate a group of peers who can collaborate and support each other through their business growth over the course of the year.
2. To walk Mastermind participants through the business foundations I teach and support my 1:1 clients, with a focus on 4 core themes: Marketing, Core Message, Business Model and Business Structure. To read more about what these include head here.
Features of this Mastermind:
- Weekly calls (except for holidays). These will take various forms, including tutorials on business strategy, open Q+A sessions, guest experts and co-working sessions.
- Free access to any live workshops I run.
- Private Facebook Group where you can share your business progress and questions.
- All calls will be recorded and posted in the group and emailed, in case you cannot attend.
- Discounted rate on single 1:1 sessions.
- Templates, tools and resources.
I believe as conscious business owners we can support each other to do the good work we’re here to do and, in doing so, achieve the reach that allows us to have a meaningful impact.
Who this is for:
This Mastermind is for a very specific type of business owner. I’m looking to bring together business owners who not only feel passionate about having a positive impact on the world but who feel deeply passionate about business. This Mastermind could be for you if:
- You’ve already experienced some success in your business. You’ve got paying clients and you know that your business is viable but you want to go to the next level and want the support and guidance of a business coach and some savvy business peers to get you there.
- You’re an action taker, you’re not afraid of commitment and showing up consistently in your business. You already put the hours in but know that there is a better, more conscious way to get the results you desire.
- You work on your business full-time or if part-time, you’re still able to commit significant time to carrying out business related activities. This Mastermind will be focused on action and if you don’t have the adequate space to take regular and consistent action, this probably won’t be a fit for you.
- You’re in business for the love of what you do – it’s not a job or career to you, it’s your calling, your purpose. What you would want to do every day, even if no one were paying you.
- As well as passion for your work, you have a deep desire to become more masterful at business. You want to be a better business owner and feel ready and willing to roll your sleeves up and do what’s necessary to make this thing work.
- You’re committed to letting go of what you’ve already been taught about business and feel ready to adopt a more conscious, service-driven and integrity led approach.
- You are an online, service-led business owner such as a coach, teacher, healer, mentor, facilitator or guide
This isn’t for you if:
- You are a complete beginner at business. You are just starting out and haven’t yet had any paying clients.
- You’re in need of a lot of inner/mindset work or support. This mastermind is primarily strategic, you’ll need to have the confidence to implement the teachings to make the most of this program.
- You struggle with follow through. Meaning even with the right strategies and advice to hand, you struggle to implement because of self-doubt and procrastination.
- You’re not sure about your business niche and keep chopping and changing what you want to offer and to who.
I’ve just spent this past year in Caroline’s Conscious Business Mastermind. It’s been great to be spending almost every week together with the same group of committed solo-entrepreneurs. To have the opportunity to look at things from a different angle because you get feedback from entrepreneurs with a slightly different background, has been really helpful. And also to support each other through this challenging year.
To join a yearlong mastermind programme really has the benefit of getting yearlong support and seeing yourself and others really grow and change through that time.
Getting Caroline’s coaching through her feedback and advice during our mastermind sessions has been amazing. She is very straight forward and comes with super valuable advice. If you know her newsletters and think they are good and you want that ongoing feedback, you should definitely join. In case you are not subscribed yet, do that now – they are one of the few newsletters I am still subscribed to and actually find the time for weekly to read and integrate.
We had monthly classes which were so practical and useful. There was an abundance of knowledge in the form of a lengthy document and various easy to use spreadsheets. I am good at structuring but her content planner has been the best I ever used.
And on top of that, she does business the conscious way. So there is a focus on strategy but in a softer more aligned way for those of us who love doing business consciously.
The biggest investment you’ll make to this Mastermind is your precious time and energy. This group is for business owners who are serious about their business and committed to their business growth and it will require you to show up and do the work.
The cost for participation is €125 a month for 12 months (total €1500). You can either pay monthly or pay €1375 up front.
I have to say that the value I got from the Mastermind was enormous. In fact, I think I still have to implement some of the things I learnt. Both the classes and the other women’s minds are worth gold, and I will miss the human element greatly.
Spots on next year’s mastermind will be filled on an application only basis, if you are interested in applying, please click the button below to complete the application form.